If you are worried about what your children get up to on the computer whilst you aren’t watching them, this service may be for you. Whilst parental control software will prevent them from looking at pornography, violence, drugs and lots more, that’s about all it does. Can you be sure that your children aren’t being bullied or chatting with pedophiles. Or maybe they themselves are involved with cyber-bullying, illegal activity, gambling, hate groups or identity theft?
We can configure your computer to monitor any activity on your PC. The software is completely invisible and will email you a full activity report to an email address of your choice at an interval of your choosing.
We can monitor:
- All emails sent and received – including Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo etc.
- Both sides of conversations using ‘chat’ software and ‘Instant Messaging’.
- Any keystrokes typed on the keyboard.
- All files uploaded and downloaded.
- Which websites have been visited and for how long.
- What things have been searched for on the Internet.
- Social networking activity on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Bebo and more.
- Which software has been used on the PC.
- What time the PC was turned on and turned off.
- And lots, lots more.
WHAT IT COSTS
Our PC Monitoring service is charged at our hourly rate of £45. This is charged on a pro rata basis with a minimum charge which is dependent on whether the service is offered on-site, off-site or remotely. There is an additional charge for the necessary monitoring software.
THE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOU
Support in the comfort of your own home or office. We come to you so you can stay exactly where you are.
We'll take your computer back to our workshop, make it better again and then we'll bring it back to you.
You don't even need to leave your chair. We can take care of the problem without coming to see you.