Computer shops can be scary places – especially if you’re not sure what you’re looking for. The vast array of laptops, desktops, printers, scanners and routers is enough to confuse anyone. And then there are all the technological terms to understand too – have you really got time to swot up on all things I.T. before you go shopping?
Of course, you could ask the salesman – but do you trust him? Is he going to sell you something that makes him a big commission, rather than the equipment that best suites you needs? We are totally independent and can offer impartial advice without all the techno-speak.
Our service includes
- You choose where to meet – any Sheffield computer retailer, or your home to buy online.
- An initial chat to establish what you will be using your computer/equipment for.
- Help selecting a range of computers/equipment that will fit your needs.
- Advice on any additional software, accessories or services you may need to purchase.
- A conversation free of technological terminology – unless you ask us to.
WHAT IT COSTS
Our Personal Shopper service is charged at our hourly rate of £45. This is charged on a pro rata basis with a minimum charge which is dependent on whether the service is offered on-site, off-site or remotely.
THE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOU
Support in the comfort of your own home or office. We come to you so you can stay exactly where you are.
We'll take your computer back to our workshop, make it better again and then we'll bring it back to you.
You don't even need to leave your chair. We can take care of the problem without coming to see you.