Prevention is better than the cure – especially when it comes to computers. An annual ‘check-up’ will make sure that your PC is functioning as it should as well as ensuring it has adequate protection from viruses and spyware. So, next time you book your dental checkup, or your car’s MOT, think about your poor PC – give it the healthcheck it deserves.
Our service includes
- We will check that your PC has adequate protection from viruses, spyware, malware etc.
- We will check that you have a Firewall installed and that it is configured correctly.
- We will check that you don’t have any dangerous or irrelevant software installed on your PC.
- We will optimise and tweak your PC for best performance.
- We will remove any unnecessary startup programs or services.
- We will check that any updates (Windows, Adobe, Java etc) are working and up to date.
- We can clean the inside of your PC for you – you’ll be surprised how much dust PCs suck in! *
- A visual inspection inside your PC to ensure all cables and components are secure. *
- We can make recovery discs for your PC in case you need to reinstall it at a later date.
* Services marked with an asterisk are only carried out if you request us to do so.
WHAT IT COSTS
Our PC Healthcheck service is charged at our hourly rate of £45. This is charged on a pro rata basis with a minimum charge which is dependent on whether the service is offered on-site, off-site or remotely.
THE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOU
Support in the comfort of your own home or office. We come to you so you can stay exactly where you are.
We'll take your computer back to our workshop, make it better again and then we'll bring it back to you.
You don't even need to leave your chair. We can take care of the problem without coming to see you.